Is the exterior of your house and it’s surrounds looking grubby and dull? Perhaps you have an investment property that needs a thorough clean before you put a tenant in. Or maybe you are getting a property ready to sell but you want it to have that fresh, inviting sparkle before the first inspection.
Whatever the case may be, you can save yourself time and money by engaging a professional pressure cleaner to do the job for you.
Pressure Cleaning Perth provides expert advice and environmentally friendly exterior cleaning solutions to residential property owners. Our innovative pressure cleaning service transforms and protects even the dirtiest hard outdoor surface.
Our pressure cleaning services can rejuvenate your property and add years to the life of your paintwork, tiles and exterior surfaces.
We deliver exceptional pressure cleaning results to our clients by combining hot water with high pressure to provide a superior clean.
By using an environmentally sound pressure cleaning service, you will:
Maximise the value of your property.
Increase the appeal of a property being prepared for sale or lease.
Create a safe and hygienic environment for yourself and your family.
Improve the appearance of your home by removing unsightly stains, dirt mould & grime.
We can promptly and professionally clean the following areas around your home:
1. Roof Pressure Cleaning – we can clean all types of roofing including concrete tiles, clay tiles, terracotta tiles & colour bond.
2. Driveway Pressure Cleaning – our equipment can easily take care of expose aggregate, stamped concrete, stencilcrete & plain concrete. We can remove slippery, unsightly oil stains and years of dirt and grime build up. We can also apply a sealer for long lasting results, protection and an ultra fresh look.
3. Building Wash Downs – you can very simply improve the appearance of your home by removing unsightly dirt, mould, mildew and stains. Regular cleaning will also protect and maximise your paintwork.
4. Tile Pressure Cleaning – we can actually extract years of dirt, grime, mould, and contaminants from your roof tiles bring it back to its former glory. This is the safe and efficient way to bring dull and dated looking roof tiles back to life using the latest technology in pressure cleaning.
Unlike Clay or Terracotta tiles, Cement tiles (depending on their age 15 – 20 years) may need repainting to help protect them from absorbing moister and further detrition, extending their life so they can continue protecting your home.
5. Tennis Court Pressure Cleaning – a tennis court is a significant investment, and to make the most of your tennis court it is imperative that it is properly maintained with regular cleaning. This improves surface life and performance, and reduces risk of injury.
6. Concrete Pressure Cleaning – dirty concrete can quickly age a property and lend it a slightly ‘grubby’ feel. You can improve the appearance and general cleanliness of your concrete areas and pathways with a thorough pressure clean. You won’t believe the difference a simple clean can make to the overall look and feel of your property.
7. Fence and Wall Pressure Cleaning – pressure cleaning is a fast and powerful way to remove built up dirt, cobwebs and mould without back breaking scrubbing, or wasting immeasurable litres of precious water.
8. Brick Paving Pressure Cleaning – slippery, slimy pathways create an enormous risk of serious accident. Pressure cleaning does away with stains from rotting fallen leaves and moss, mould and mildew. Not only will your pathways be safer to walk on, they will look fantastic too.
9. Stairway Pressure Cleaning – pressure cleaning and reduce slip hazards and the risk of injuries on stairways.
10. Garage Floor Pressure Cleaning – keep your garage floor in a sparkling clean state by eliminating oil stains, rubber marks and grime.
11. Pool & Barbeque Area Pressure Cleaning – you are less likely to enjoy your outdoor living area when it is dirty and a little shabby looking. Regular pressure cleaning will reduce slip hazards and keep your entertainment area hygienic, clean and in pristine condition so that you can relax and enjoy it.
No cleaning problem is too large or small for us. We specialise in cleaning tough surfaces and stains such as:
Difficult surfaces including natural stone and terracotta.
Challenging stains including chewing gum and engine oil.
Deep cleaning of kitchen tile and grout to ensure optimum hygiene.
Bore watermarks and rust stains.
Call us today on 1300 667 818 for a FREE no obligation consultation on how to improve the appearance of your residential property.
Copyright c 2014, Pressure cleaning Perth